Terms of Service
It is up to you to go through the Adsplore new user tour before using the service. By using
AdsploreSocial, you agree that you understand how it works and the risks involved, and have agreed
to follow these guidelines.
- Adsplore is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Adsplore at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not liable if your Instagram account is blocked or banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information for Instagram. We don't store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
- The expected number of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We bring attention of real users to your feed, but we can't protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It's not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
- We can't guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of Adsplore.
- Before you make a purchase decision you are advised to try Adsplore’s free one week trial.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal, or any other payment service.
- Subscriptions work on a pay-as- you-go basis. Your Time Remaining goes down as the service is
used, when AdsploreSocial is not switched on, your Time Remaining will stay the same. We do not
have any automatic recurring payments.
- If you wish to add more accounts or add more time, you can do so via your dashboard.
- Unfortunately, at this moment in time we cannot offer refunds.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
- Adsplore do not tolerate spam activity. If you are using spammy usernames or creating multiple new accounts to continue to use the one week free trial without ever buying time, or other spam-like activity, you will be banned from using Adsplore.
- Adsplore is a registered trademark.
These terms were last updated on 8th October 2017.